Wednesday, July 22, 2015

STL Executives Weekly Recognition: Sivan Kahalon

Name: Sivan Kahalon
 

Hometown: St Louis, MO


Start Date with STLX: January 28th 2015

 
What is your greatest strength?
Being a team player.
 

Favorite place to Travel: I want to go to Athens, Greece.

What is your favorite part about working at STL Executives?
Being surrounded by the best people I know who share a similar purpose.

 
Favorite Quote: 
“A smile is a curve that straightens everything out"

 
Fun Fact:
I lived in Israel the first 6 years of my life.
 
Favorite STL Executives memory?
My trip to Oklahoma City because I pushed myself and learned so much that week, plus I got to meet Michelle!

 
Who would you like to thank?
James, Ray, and Eric for shaping me into the confident leader I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment