Tuesday, June 23, 2015

STL Executives annouces Assistant Management Promotion!

We are excited to announce here at STL Executives we had a recent assistant management promotion!  Congrats to Tim, after two and a half years of hard work and dedication he has been promoted to a management position.  Welcome to the management team Tim!  We are exited to see what else you will show us with your new position!
 
 


Name: Tim Kurkowski
 
Hometown: Tulsa, OK

Start Date with STLX: May 6, 2013
 
What is your greatest strength?
The ability to have a conversation with anyone I meet!
 
Favorite place to Travel:
Somewhere I have not been.
 
What is your favorite part about working at STL Executives?
The competitive and fun work environment!
 
Favorite Quote: 
“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.”
 
Fun Fact:
I have a twin brother.
 
Favorite STL Executives memory?
The time I spent in California as a reward for being selected as one of the top reps in the country. Great little vacation.
 
Who would you like to thank?
The entourage and everyone who helped for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment