Friday, January 23, 2015

STL Executives Weekly Recognition: Dan Moros

Name: Dan Moros
 

Hometown: Webster Groves, MO


Start Date with STLX: January, 1st 2014

 
What is your greatest strength?
Having fun and being able to talk to anyone!
 

Favorite place to Travel: Anywhere above 90 F on a beach; I don't need much.

What is your favorite part about working at STL Executives?
I have the ability to grow exponentially in the business world as well as having great personal development, all while having a blast!

 
Favorite Quote: 
“Life is like a dog race; if you're not the lead dog, the scenery changes.”

 
Fun Fact:
I lived in Florida for two years.
 
Favorite STL Executives memory?
Winning a throw-down and making Tim sing a Karaoke song!

 
Who would you like to thank?
My coaches, my family and the academy

No comments:

Post a Comment