Thursday, December 11, 2014

STL Executives Weekly Recognition: Tim Kurkowski

Name: Tim Kurkowski
 

Hometown: Tulsa, OK


Start Date with STLX: May 6, 2013

 
What is your greatest strength?
The ability to have a conversation with anyone I meet!
 

Favorite place to Travel: Somewhere I have not been.

What is your favorite part about working at STL Executives?
The competitive and fun work environment!

 
Favorite Quote: 
“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.”

 
Fun Fact:
I have a twin brother.
 
Favorite STL Executives memory?
The time I spent in California as a reward for being selected as one of the top reps in the country. Great little vacation.

 
Who would you like to thank?
The entourage and everyone who voted for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment