Friday, May 16, 2014

STL Executives Weekly Employee Recognition: Brandon Winn


Name: Brandon Winn


Hometown: Giddings, TX


Where will you be in five years?
In five years I will be in Texas, building my organization and clientele in the south and providing opportunities for young, hungry entrepreneurs like myself!


Favorite Place to Travel:
As a kid Corpus Christi, TX but now, anywhere I have never been!


If you could make a fortune cookie, what message would you want to put in it?
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” Attitude is everything.


What is your favorite part about working at STL Executives?
I love the personal and professional growth you gain from working here.  My life now has value and a massive purpose.


Fun Fact: 
My aunt, Virginia Shepard is the reason for my name.  We also share the same middle name, Lee.


Who would you like to thank?
I would like to thank Jesus Christ, my lord and savior, my mother, Barbara and my brother, Chris; they are my motivation.  I would also like to thank my uncle, Chief Master Sergeant Terry Burns. He provided me the opportunity at STL Executives and finally the team here at STL Executives for helping me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment