Monday, April 28, 2014

STL Executives Weekly Employee Recognition: Keith Niemeyer


Name:  Keith Niemeyer


HomeTown: Ottawa, KS


Favorite Place to Travel:
Disney Land


What is your greatest strength and how has that helped in your success with STL Executives?
Having a student mentality is my greatest strength.  I have learned a lot here at STL Executives which helps me progress through the management training program.


In five years I will be… close to the coast, eating fresh seafood, and learning how to surf.


What is your favorite part about working at STL Executives?
The energy! Everyone is happy and a team player.  It is unlike any job I’ve had.  Plus we play fun games!


Fun Fact:
 I used to own a 69 passenger school bus and travel with my band.


Who would you like to thank?
Everyone here at STL Executives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment